Views: 462

TRA-SERVICE: Traffic Signal Maintenance

Use to report timing issues, detection complaints.

DO NOT USE to report signal outage.

What is wrong with the traffic signal?

Please be specific:

What is the signal doing or not doing?  Is it changing too fast or not fast enough?

Which direction are you traveling when you encounter the problem? (Ex: heading north on Lafayette, sat for 15 minutes waiting for the light to change, no cross traffic)

What day of the week and what time of day did the problem occur?

Where is the signal located?

What is the intersection where the signal is? (Ex: Lafayette and South)

How do I report problems with a traffic signal?

During normal business hours (7:30 am - 5:30 pm), contact 311.

Provide name and contact information.

This information will be sent to the supervisor for evaluation.