Views: 451

CODE-INQUIRY: Landlord/Tenant Relations and Tenant Rights



Who is involved in landlord/tenant relations and tenant rights?

The property owner or landlord and the person renting the property or tenant.

How do I get more information on landlord/tenant relations and tenant rights?

Contact 311 or go to the Code Enforcement division on our website.

For 311:

If the resident mentions no utilities (heat, water, etc), interior repairs are incomplete, no smoke detectors, water leaks/damage please see article "Request Interior Inspection". 

Code Enforcement does not assist with evictions or discrimination. Please direct resident to Human Rights.