Landlord/Tenant Relations and Tenant Rights



Who is involved in landlord/tenant relations and tenant rights?

The property owner or landlord and the person renting the property or tenant.

How do I get more information on landlord/tenant relations and tenant rights?

Contact 311 or South Bend Human Rights Commission at (574) 235-9355.

311 Process Notes

If the resident mentions no utilities (heat, water, etc), interior repairs are incomplete, no smoke detectors, water leaks/damage please see article Request Interior Inspection


Neighborhood Services & Enforcement does not assist with evictions or discrimination. Please direct resident to Human Rights.