Is there a schedule for leaf pickup? When will my leaves get picked up?
City crews will make two passes to collect leaves from neighborhoods, street by street beginning Monday, October 30.
How do I get my leaves picked up?
Crews will start on opposite sides of the city to provide better coverage and efficiency.
Residents are asked to follow these guidelines for the program:
- Leaves must be raked to the tree lawn area, NOT into the street, by 6 a.m. on the scheduled set out date.
- Leaves need to be free of sticks, trash and other debris.
- Cars should not be parked on top or in front of leaf piles.
- Burning of leaves is prohibited and is a violation of City ordinance.
- Residents may call 311 with any questions.