How do I look up my Neighborhood Code Enforcement Inspector?
Use this map to search your property and find the inspector area: Inspector Map
- Open the map of Code Enforcement Areas.
- Open the legend (three horizontal lines icon) OR click on each region to see the area number.
- Enter your address in the search bar at the top.
- Zoom out to see which area you are in.
- Refer to below to determine who your inspector is.
Environmental Area 1: Chris P. email: email@example.com; 574-235-5917
Environmental Area 2: Ed W. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6062
Environmental Area 3: Chyna M. email: email@example.com; 574-235-5513
Environmental Area 4: Cornelius J. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5526
Environmental Area 5: John H. email: email@example.com; 574-235-5916
Environmental Area 6: TBD
Rental Areas 1 & 2: Dena C. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6096
Rental Areas 3 & 4: Chad H. email: email@example.com; 574-235-9170
Rental Areas 5 & 6: Steve M. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5918
Housing Areas 1, 2, & 3: Dora G. email: email@example.com; 574-235-5990
Housing Areas 4, 5, & 6: Steve S. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6059
Chief Inspector: Jim W. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6060
311 Process Notes
Please ask the following questions:
- What is your address?
- Then search the property address using the Inspector Area Map
- Tell the person who their inspector is based on their address.
- Offer to transfer the person to the inspector's voicemail or give them his/her email address.
- If the citizen wants to lodge a complaint against an inspector, please transfer to Chief Inspector Jim Wood at 574-245-6060.