How do I look up my Neighborhood Code Enforcement Inspector?
Use this map to search your property and find the inspector area: Inspector Map
Environmental Area 1: Chris P. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5917
Environmental Area 2: Rhonda R. email: email@example.com; 574-235-9164
Environmental Area 3: Ed W. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6062
Environmental Area 4: Tom A. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6061
Environmental Area 5: John H. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5916
Environmental Area 6: Steve S. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6059
Housing Area 7: Dena C. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6096
Housing Area 8: Chad H. email: email@example.com; 574-235-9170
Housing Area 9: Steve M. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5918
Chief Inspector: Jim W. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6060
311 Process Notes
Please ask the following questions:
- What is your address?
- Then search the property address using the Inspector area map
- Tell the person who their inspector is based on their address.
- Let them know the inspectors are best reached in the morning when they are in the office at 8 am, or in the afternoon after 2:30p.
- Offer to transfer the person to the inspector's voicemail or give them their email address.
- If the citizen wants to lodge a complaint against an inspector please transfer to Chief Inspector Jim Wood at 574-245-6060.