Who is my Neighborhood Code Enforcement Inspector?
Code Enforcement has 10 full time inspectors and 1 part time inspector. Each full time inspector has an assigned area.
The inspectors are typically available at the start of their shift in the morning (8:00-9:15) and at the end of their shift in the afternoon (2:30 - 4:30).
When they are in the office, they are able to return telephone calls, answer voicemails, and complete other administrative tasks. During the middle of the day the inspectors are in their assigned area.
How do I look up my Neighborhood Code Enforcement Inspector?
Use this map to search your property and find the inspector area: Inspector Map
Environmental Area 1: Chris P. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5917
Environmental Area 2: Rhonda R. email: email@example.com; 574-235-9164
Environmental Area 3: Ed W. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6062
Environmental Area 4: Tom A. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6061
Environmental Area 5: John H. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5916
Environmental Area 6: Steve S. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6059
Housing Area 7: Dena C. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-245-6096
Housing Area 8: Chad H. email: email@example.com; 574-235-9170
Housing Area 9: Steve M. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 574-235-5918
Chief Inspector: Jim W. email: email@example.com; 574-245-6060
311 Process Notes
Please ask the following questions:
- What is your address?
- Then search the property address using the Inspector area map
- Tell the person who their inspector is based on their address.
- Let them know the inspectors are best reached in the morning when they are in the office at 8 am, or in the afternoon after 2:30p.
- Offer to transfer the person to the inspector's voicemail or give them their email address.
- If the citizen wants to lodge a complaint against an inspector please transfer to Chief Inspector Jim Wood at 574-245-6060.