Views: 151

BUILD-INQUIRY: Sign Regulations

Zoning requirements for signs are enforced by the Area Plan Commission (APC) as part of the permitting process. 

Sign permit applications are to be submitted directly to the Building Department. Applications can be found here.

Signs permit fees include an "improvement location permit" (ILP) review fee to be paid to the APC. This fee can be confirmed through the APC at

Sign regulations can be found in the respective Zoning Ordinances for the City and the County.


and County:

For 311: