Sign Regulations

    Zoning regulations for signs in the City are enforced by City Zoning and in the County by the Area Plan Commission.

    Sign permit applications are to be submitted directly to the Area Plan Commission (APC).  Once APC approves the application and provides an Improvement Location Permit (ILP), the ILP must be brought to the Building Department, along with applicable fee, for the Sign Construction Permit.