Views: 232

ACC-INQUIRY: Animal Bite Report Information

If a citizen is bitten by an animal in the corporate city limits of South Bend, they can report the bite to South Bend Animal Care and Control, 521 Eclipse Place, South Bend, IN 46628.

You can also call 311 to report the bite.