Animal Bite Report Information

    If a resident is bitten by an animal in the corporate city limits of South Bend, they can report the bite to South Bend Animal Resource Center, 521 Eclipse Place, South Bend, IN 46628. If the victim went to the hospital before reporting the bite to SBARC, a copy of the bite report filed at the hospital or clinic will need to be faxed over to the South Bend Animal Resource Center.

    You can also call 311 to report the bite.