What is Spring ReLeaf?
Spring ReLeaf is a service provided by the City to pick up loose leaves for residents on a call-in basis.
Who can request a leaf pickup?
Residents who live within the city limits can request leaf pickup by calling 311 from April 1 to April 12. Leaves need to be free of trash and other debris or they may not be collected.
When will my leaves get picked up?
Residents can call 311 to request leaf pickup from April 1 to April 12. Leaf pickup will begin the week of April 8.
Where should I put my leaves?
Leaves should be raked to the tree lawn area and avoid raking them into the street, as this will plug the street storm drains causing them to flood during rain. Leaves need to be free of trash and other debris or they may not be collected.
Residents are asked to follow these guidelines for the program:
- Leaves need to be in the tree lawn area by 6:00 a.m. to ensure they are picked up.
- Rake leaves to the tree lawn, NOT into the street.
- Avoid parking on top or in front of leaf piles along curb lines, as this hampers our crew from collecting the leaves.
- Burning of leaves is prohibited and is a violation of City ordinance.
- Residents may call 311 with any questions