Views: 337

TRA-SERVICE: Traffic Sign Complaint - Other Signage

To be used to report issues with traffic signs OTHER THAN STOP OR YIELD SIGNS.

If you are calling about having a new sign installed - where there was not a sign previously -  you must contact the Engineering office as they are the ones who approve new installations.


What is the issue with the sign?

Please provide the following information:

Type of sign

Location of sign - street, street address or block number (Ex: 1500 block of Brookfield)

Problem with sign - Is it faded? Loose? Missing?

This information will be sent to the supervisor for evaluation and scheduling.

When will the sign be fixed?

The sign issue will be addressed as soon as there is an available opening in the schedule.

How do I report a sign problem?

During normal business hours (7:30 am - 5:30 pm), contact 311.

Provide name and contact information.

For 311: