Views: 272

SW-INQUIRY: Trash Container Placement During Construction


Where should I place my trash or yard waste container if there's construction on my street?

Please call 311. 

They will connect you with a Solid Waste supervisor who will coordinate a pick-up location with construction crews on your behalf. You will be contacted for placement instructions. 

For 311:

Attach a service request with any information the resident has on the obstruction of collection.