Views: 1053

SW-INQUIRY: Recycling Information


Who is eligible for recycling services?

Any resident of St. Joseph County, including South Bend City Limits. 

How do I get more information on recycling services?

You can request more information by calling the Solid Waste Management District at 574-235-9971.

Or by visiting the St. Joseph County's Solid Waste Management District's website here

Click here for a map of collection days. 

For 311:

Please refer resident to the Solid Waste Management District.