How do I request a missed yard waste pick-up?
By filling out the web form here. Or by calling the City's 311 call center.
A miss can only be reported if all guidelines were met:
- Was the container out by 6:00 AM on your scheduled trash day?
- Was all the yard waste placed inside the City-issued container?
- Was there any yard waste in personal containers or on the ground?
- If these guidelines were not met, there will be a $10.00 return trip fee
When are missed yard waste requests complete?
The missed yard waste will be picked within 48 business hours from the initial call.
If more than two business days have passed since the date of the scheduled pick-up day, the trash will not be collected until the next scheduled pick-up day.
Calls made after 12:00pm noon will be picked the following day.
What is the cost for for a missed yard waste request?
If the service was missed on the collection day, through no fault of the customer, there is no fee.
If the customer does not receive the regularly scheduled weekly service through no fault of the City, the customer shall be charged a return trip fee of $10.00.
311 Process Notes
- Please utilize Routeware in the “Service History” tab to see if the driver has passed.
- If the crew has left notes for the customer as to why they were not collected, please relay those notes and utilize the “Return Trip Customer Error” article.
- If the crew has passed and a collection has been missed, please complete a service request with the caller’s phone number to report the miss.
- If the resident is disputing the crew’s notation, please complete the steps in the “Customer Disputes” article.