What is the cost for for a missed yard waste request?
If the service was missed on the collection day, through no fault of the customer, there is no fee.
If the customer does not receive the regularly scheduled weekly service through no fault of the City, the customer shall be charged a return trip fee of $10.00.
When are missed yard waste requests complete?
The missed trash will be picked within 48 business hours from the initial call.
If more than two business days have passed since the date of the scheduled pick-up day, the trash will not be collected until the next scheduled pick-up day.
Calls made after 12:00pm noon will be picked the following day.
How do I request a missed yard waste pick-up?
By filling out the web form here. Or by calling the City's 311 call center.
A miss can only be reported if all guidelines were met:
- Was the container out by 6:00 AM on your scheduled trash day?
- Was all the trash bagged?
- Was all the trash placed inside the City-issued container?
- Was there any trash in personal containers or on the ground?
- Has your trash recently been moved from an alley to curbside collection?
- If these guidelines were not met, there will be a $10.00 return trip fee