What are Splash Pads?
Splash pads are an outdoor area with sprinklers, fountains, nozzles and other structures that spray water for recreational/cooling fun. All splash pads contain non slip surfaces and have fresh water.
Where are Splash Pads located?
Splash pads are at the following locations:
- Southeast Neighborhood Park on the corner of Wenger and Fellows
- O'Brien Park off South Michigan St.
- Coquillard Park off Campeau St. at Arthur St.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Center at 1522 W. Linden
- Charles Black Community Center at 3419 W. Washington St.
- Potawatomi Park outside the Potawaomi Zoo
- Fremont Park at Fremont St at W. Hamilton St.
When are Splash Pads open?
Splash pads typically open around Memorial day, weather permitting. They typically close around Labor day or when the weather is consistently cool.
How do I get more information on Splash Pads?
Click here for more information