Where is Potawatomi Park Concert Series occurring?
The Potawatomi Park Concert Series is located the Chris Wilson pavilion at Potawatomi Park.
500 S. Greenlawn Ave, South Bend, IN 46615
Chris Wilson pavilion is located at the west side of Potawatomi Park, near the corner of Wall St and Greenlawn Ave.
Who is involved in Potawatomi Park Concert Series?
All concerts are free and open to the public. The schedule of bands includes:
- June 24: Steve Forseman (Classic rock, folk, country, blues)
- July 1: Truth in Jazz (Big band jazz)
- July 8: Terry and the Heartbeats (Blues, soul, rock)
- July 15: The Whateverly Brothers (Acoustic trio)
- July 22: Los Hermanos Bueno (Tejano band)
- July 29: Memphis Underground (Motown)
- August 5: The Valleyaires (Barbershop)
- August 12: PT and the Crusiers (Blues, rock)
- August 19: Soul Funkshun (Funk, soul, R&B)
- August 26: The Van Dyke Review (Classic rock, folk, blues)
When is Potawatomi Park Concert Series occurring?
The Concert Series happens every Sunday during the summer, from June 24 - August 26. Concerts are one hour, from 7:00 - 8:00 PM.
How do I get more information on Potawatomi Park Concert Series?
More event information is available online by clicking here or by phone by calling 574.299.4765.