What are the guidelines for parking in a Neighborhood?
Neighborhood Parking Guidelines
- A vehicle on a city street must be moved every 3 days.
- A vehicle cannot be on private property for more than 48 hours without the consent of the owner.
- A vehicle cannot obstruct or be a hazard to pedestrian movement or vehicular traffic.
- A vehicle cannot be on a city street without a license plate.
- A vehicle on a city street must be operable.
- A vehicle cannot be parked on the sidewalk or on the lawn.
- A vehicle cannot be parked on a vacant lot.
- A vehicle cannot block the alley.
- A vehicle cannot be parked within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- You cannot park a commercial vehicle/over sized vehicle in residential zones.
- You can not live in a recreational vehicle or any motor vehicle within the City.
How do I get more information on Neighborhood Parking Guidelines?
Please call 311 or go online to find out more about Neighborhood Parking Guidelines.