Where do I check the Neighborhood Services & Enforcement status of a property?
You can obtain information online, call 311, or to come in person to the Neighborhood Services & Enforcement office which is located on the 13th floor of the County City Building.
How do I check the Neighborhood Services & Enforcement status of a property?
There are four ways to obtain more information on a property in the City limits.
- Go to our online Code Enforcement portal to look up a property.
- Contact 311, and the 311 liaison will be able to search the property through the same online site.
- Complete a Public Records Request form, this form is available online to download. This request takes 7-14 days to complete and you may be notified by email or phone.
- Complete a payoff form to find out monies owed against a property.
311 Process Notes
Process for 311:
- Advise them they can search ACA, here is the url: aca3.accela.com/southbendin
- For more details or specific questions, please transfer them to ext 9486