What is Fall ReLeaf?
Fall ReLeaf is a service provided by the City to pick up loose leaves for residents.
Is there a schedule for leaf pickup? When will my leaves get picked up?
City crews will make two passes to collect leaves from neighborhoods, street by street beginning on Monday, October 29.
Where should I put my leaves?
Rake leaves to the tree lawn area and avoid raking them into the street, as this will plug the street storm drains causing them to flood during rain. Leaves need to be free of trash and other debris or they may not be collected. Do not contaminate leaf piles by putting in sticks, trash, and other debris.
How do I get my leaves picked up?
The City will split its leaf pickup crews into two units and start on opposite sides of the city to provide better coverage and efficiency. Crews will start in the southwest and northeast quadrants of the city concurrently and move north and south.
Residents are asked to follow these guidelines for the program:
- Leaves need to be in the tree lawn area by 6:00 a.m. on the date pickup to ensure they are picked up.
- Rake leaves to the tree lawn, NOT into the street.
- Avoid parking on top or in front of leaf piles along curb lines, as this hampers our crew from collecting the leaves.
- Burning of leaves is prohibited and is a violation of City ordinance.
- Residents may call 311 with any questions.