Report Missed Trash Pick-Up
What are the trash pick-up guidelines?
All guidelines must be met in order to be picked up:
- Trash must be out by 6 AM on day of service.
- Container must be within 2 feet of the alley line or curb side.
- Trash container must be facing the correct way - with the opening towards the street.
- Container must not be near mailboxes, cars, trees, poles, or any other objects (at least 6 ft around).
- All trash must be bagged.
- All trash must fit inside the container, no extra trash will be collected.
- Trash will only be collected from a City-issued container; no personal containers or recycling containers.