Requests for letters and proclamations
- Who or what are Mayoral Proclamations for?
- What types of letters can I request?
- How can I request letters and proclamations?
Who or what are Mayoral Proclamations for?
The Mayor's Office issues proclamations for:
- Public awareness of a particular organization or cause,
- Cultural and civic celebrations, and
- Recognition of achievements by groups and individuals on a specific day, week, or month.
What types of letters can I request?
The Mayor's Office can provide letters of congratulations, sympathy, welcome and support.