FOR-REQUEST: Tree or Limb in Public Right of Way

Venues Parks & Arts Forestry Division is responsible for dropped, broken, or hanging debris from trees on the tree lawn area. Streets, alleys, or sidewalks blocked by trees or limbs fallen from private property will be cleared to the property line.  The property owner is responsible for any remaining debris on his/her property.

How can I request Tree or Limb in Public Right of Way?

Call 311 and give detailed information where the limb is located