FOR-REQUEST: Tree on private property endangering public

Report any tree on private property endangering the public right of way.

Where does the tree need to be on the property?

The Forester will assess trees on private property only if he has access to the tree. He is not allowed to go on private property without the homeowner's permission. 

How do I report a tree on a private property that may be endangering the public?

Call the forestry office at 574-299-4766 and give detailed information on the location of the tree.