Dispute or Appeal an Invoice from Code Enforcement

How do I dispute or appeal an invoice?

You can complete the form by going online to complete an invoice dispute form

311 Process Notes

  • Ask if the paper says INVOICE or ORDINANCE VIOLATION CITATION in the top right. 
    • If it is ORDINANCE VIOLATION CITATION, then it is the OVB/Clerk's office appeal form
  • If it is an INVOICE, then use these options below:
    • Share link to form via email
      • Text for email: Here is the link to the Code Enforcement invoice dispute form. Please follow the instructions on the form to submit it to Code Enforcement within 10 days of the invoice date. 
    • Create service request to NCE so they mail a copy to resident
    • Pick up form in NCE office, 13th Floor of County-City Building