Views: 32

WW-INQUIRY: Who do I contact to get a water tap or connect to a newly installed water main?

Any property with water main frontage is eligible for connection.  Contact the Public Works Permit Manager at 574-235-9254 for an explanation of the process and fees involved.

Template "include_liquidError_js" not found.